What is a Fan Meetup Ambassador?
You asked, we listened! We’ll be hosting more fan meetups throughout the year – digitally and in person once we’re able to come together again. We’re looking for Fan Meetup Ambassadors to help.
This is an opportunity for anyone who:
- Loves Fandom and wants to connect fans in the community.
- Wants to build, engage, and create digital and in-person events where fans can unite and have a great time.
Benefits of Participating:
- Gain recognition as a leader in the FAN EXPO community
- Build relationships and connect with like-minded fans in your city
- Share your love for all things Fandom with the community
- Host digital and in-person events throughout the year to unify and strengthen your city’s fan community
- Get recognition in the official FAN EXPO-branded promotional materials, social channels, and in The FHQ
- Become a FAN EXPO insider and get cool swag
- Receive VIP passes (and insider access) to the show in the city closest to you
Fan Meetup Ambassadors will be empowered to:
HOST AN EVENT
Whether it’s a virtual or in-person meetup to see film, a get-together to chat comics, Cosplay dance party, or panel discussion with local experts – you’re leading the charge. The sky is the limit and we’ll be there to empower you.
Once you become an ambassador, you will be able to create and organize events using your own dashboard. We’ll help promote them on our channels.
BUILD FAN COMMUNITIES
Create inclusive experiences that fans can be part of to share their love for all things Fandom. Meet and connect people with similar interests who are looking to have fun.
CONNECT WITH OTHER AMBASSADORS
You’ll have access to dedicated communication channels where you can connect with other ambassadors across North America. Share event ideas, best practices, and get answers to some of your questions. Everyone is here to support you.
As an Ambassador, you’ll get access to cool SWAG to enhance your events.